With Android 13 approaching day by day, smartphone manufacturers started to speed up the distribution of old versions. In this context, it is now introductory segment deviceWe’re seeing even the latest versions available. Finally in our country also sale a budget friendly Samsung phone Android 12 update started to take.
Samsung Galaxy A12 got Android 12 update
Samsung recently surprised the entry-level model that went on sale in 2020. Android 12 for Galaxy A12 based One UI 4.1 update has been released. version, A125FXXU2CVH1 have the build number and August It brings with it the 2022 security patch. This; eliminates dozens of security and privacy vulnerabilities.
The company’s update policy also in this model has not changed. For versionin the first place only RussiaReleased for Galaxy A12 devices in . On the other hand, it is likely to go to other markets in the coming days.
If you live in the country in question, you can upgrade your device to Android 12 by going to Settings > Software update and clicking the “Download and install” button. Users living in Turkey and other regions will have to wait for a while.
How to install Android 12-based One UI 4.1 update?
- Go to Settings on your phone.
- Click on Software update below.
- Click Download and Install.
- If an update is available, it will appear here. Click Download.
- If you don’t have enough charge, connect your device to charge via cable.
- Then, when the download is complete, click the Download button.
- Your device will perform the installation and reboot.
So what do you think about this subject? Don’t forget to share your views with us in the comments.