Today is an important day for the projects behind many cryptocurrencies. Some altcoin projects will be listed on new exchanges, expanding their user base. Apart from this, various projects are holding a question and answer event about what they will do in the upcoming period. Here are the details…
Today, they will be for 13 altcoins
- Lisbon-based Guarda Wallet now supports Bone Shibaswap (BONE) in the Shiba Inu ecosystem.
- eCash (XEC) will perform the network update tomorrow. The update is expected to take place at 15:00 CET.
- The Sandbox (SAND) will present 3,060 Care Bears avatars as an NFT collection today.
- Moonbeam (GLMR) will hold its community meeting, where it will provide information about the Moonbeam ecosystem, today at 20 pm.
- MEXC Global is listing Rebus (REBUS) with USDT pair at 15:00 CET today.
- Privateum (PRI) will release demo versions of its new products entering the market.
- KuCoin lists Alpeh Zero (AZERO) with USDT pair at CET.
- LBank lists the Shiba World Cup (SWC) with USDT at 16 CEST.
- Boson Protocol (BOSON) will hold a question and answer event on Twitter Spaces.
- Bezoge Earth (BEZOGE) will hold a question and answer event at 17:00 CET.
- LooksRare (LOOKS) will put a limit on the amount of certain trade orders starting today.
- BitMart will list Crypto Unicorns Rainbow (RBW) in USDT pair at 18 CET.
- XT.COM lists DecentraBNB (DBNB) in USDT pair at 11 CET.
What is the latest situation in the market?
cryptocoin.com As we have reported, the market is trying to digest FTX events. As seen in the list above, developments in the ecosystem do not slow down. Looking at the prices, the coins that fell sharply last week seem to have started to recover, albeit slightly. On November 15, Bitcoin bounced from a support level of $15,800 and gained more than 5% with resistance near $17,150. On the other hand, Ethereum, the second most valuable cryptocurrency, has recovered over 6% in the last 24 hours and is trading at $1,257.
The global crypto market cap was up over 4% the previous day to $842.95 billion, while major cryptocurrencies were trading in the green as early as November 15. In the last 24 hours, the total crypto market cap has increased by 37 percent to $82.88 billion. The combined volume of all stablecoins is currently $77.78 billion, accounting for 93 percent of the total crypto market 24-hour volume. Cronos (CRO), Quant (QNT) and Lido DAO (LDO) are three of the top 100 cryptocurrencies that have gained value in the last 24 hours.
Contact us to be instantly informed about the last minute developments. twitter‘in, Facebookin and InstagramFollow and Telegram and YouTube join our channel!
Risk Disclosure: The articles and articles on Kriptokoin.com do not constitute investment advice. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are high-risk assets, and you should do your own research and due diligence before investing in these currencies. You can lose some or all of your money by investing in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Remember that your transfers and transactions are at your own risk and any losses that may occur are your responsibility. Cryptokoin.com does not recommend buying or selling any cryptocurrencies or digital assets, nor is Kriptokoin.com an investment advisor. For this reason, Kriptokoin.com and the authors of the articles on the site cannot be held responsible for your investment decisions. Readers should do their own research before taking any action regarding the company, assets or services in this article.
Disclaimer: Advertisements on Kriptokoin.com are carried out through third-party advertising channels. In addition, Kriptokoin.com also includes sponsored articles and press releases on its site. For this reason, advertising links directed from Kriptokoin.com are on the site completely independent of Kriptokoin.com’s approval, and visits and pop-ups directed by advertising links are the responsibility of the user. The advertisements on Kriptokoin.com and the pages directed by the links in the sponsored articles do not bind Kriptokoin.com in any way.
Warning: Citing the news content of Kriptokoin.com and quoting by giving a link is subject to the permission of Kriptokoin.com. No content on the site can be copied, reproduced or published on any platform without permission. Legal action will be taken against those who use the code, design, text, graphics and all other content of Kriptokoin.com in violation of intellectual property law and relevant legislation.