We are with you with the review video of Infinix GT 10 Pro, the gaming-oriented smartphone released by Infinix in the first week of August.
Infinix GT 10 Pro review!
The back panel of Infinix GT 10 Pro offers users a distinctive and interactive backlight effect to make the gaming experience more stunning. These LEDs activate when a game is started or new notifications arrive and as a charging status indicator.
There is also a surprise feature regarding the phone’s color changing ability. The Mirage Silver model has a back panel that can turn into different colors such as steel blue and dusty pink. This color change occurs when the back cover of the phone is exposed to UV rays.
Infinix stated that the technical specifications of the GT 10 Pro come with 8 GB (+8 GB virtual) RAM and 256 GB storage and that it will come out of the box with Android 13-based XOS 13. The phone will be presented free of unnecessary bloatware and annoying ads.
- Screen: 6.67 inch 120Hz AMOLED
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 8050
- Camera: 108 MP main, two 2 MP auxiliary sensors
- Memory: 8 GB RAM (+8 MP virtual)
- Battery: 5000 mAh, 45W fast charging supported battery
- Storage: 256 GB capacity
- Connectivity: WiFi 6, Bluetooth, Type-C
- Operating System: XOS 13 based on Android 13