You can find important dates and detailed developments that may affect all financial markets this week in the content of our news.
In addition to technical analysis, macroeconomic news monitoring is always important for cryptocurrency markets. We have compiled the important financial developments that will take place between January 23 and January 29 for you, our esteemed readers.
- Monday, January 23
- Chinese stock markets will be closed until Friday for the New Year holiday.
- The first hearing of the Genesis bankruptcy protection court will take place. (CET 22:00)
- Christine Lagarde, President of the European Central Bank (ECB), will deliver a speech. (TSI 20.45)
- Tuesday, January 24
- Microsoft earnings report will be released.
- Wednesday, January 25
- Tesla and Fidelity earnings report will be announced.
- Thursday, January 26
- US Gross Domestic Product (GDP) will be released. Expectation 2.6% / Previous: 3.2% (16.30 ET)
- Mastercad and Visa earnings reports will be announced.
- Friday, January 27
- Last day for the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to make a decision on the ARK 21Shares spot Bitcoin ETF.