Produced by the domestic computer manufacturer Monster, whose name I often hear. Huma H5 V3.1 of the model review video We are with you. The model, which draws attention with its features and design, easily runs today’s entry-level games. Monster Huma H5 V3.1 review in this video!
Monster Huma H5 V3.1 review!
Click here to buy Monster Huma H5 V3.1
15.6″ FHD 1920×1080 165 Hz IPS Matte LED Huma H5 V3.1 model, which exhibits quality gaming performance with its screen, Intel Tiger Lake i5-1135G7 from the processor. Device 8GB DDR4 3200MHz SODIMM RAM it comes with. You can also play entry-level games with the Intel Iris Xe onboard graphics.
The new Huma H5 V3.1 model, which has satisfying features for daily use and work-oriented work, more than meets today’s standards. The lifetime free maintenance service provided by Monster also ensures that it is one step ahead of competing brands.
Monster Huma H5 V3.1 Technical Specifications
– Processor: Intel Tiger Lake i5-1135G7
– Display card: Intel Irix Xe
– Screen: 15.6″ FHD 1920×1080 165 Hz IPS Matte LED Display
– Memory: 8GB (1x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz SODIMM 1.2V
– Storage: 500GB M.2 2280 PCIe 3.0 x4 (Read: 2050 MB/s – Write: 940 MB/s)
– Disk Expansion: 1 x disk support (1 x M.2 SSD)
– Connection: Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201, 2×2 AX + Bluetooth 5.1 (2.4 Gbps) M.2 2230, Fingerprint reader, HD camera
– Inputs and Outputs: 1 x USB 2.0, 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1, 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 USB-C (Thunderbolt 4), 1 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x Mini DisplayPort 1.4, 1 x 3.5 mm headphone jack, 1 x card reader
– OS: FreeDos
– Keyboard: With white backlight (Turkish Q)
– Weight: 1.7kg