Cryptocurrency market has seen a drop in the last 24 hours and the last 7 days, but remains positive. While many analysts closely followed the January closing levels, they made important announcements for 19 different altcoin ecosystems. Here are altcoin events and altcoin listing news you should follow.
- Rebel Bots (RBLS) announced the completion of “Fight Bots” operations.
- Ginoa (GINOA) announced that it will activate the artificial intelligence-supported valuation service “Barterplace”.
- Holo (HOT) announced that it will release the stable beta version for its HApp application today.
- Synthetix Network (SNX) announced today that it will migrate Synthetix V3.
- Ricnatum (RCNT) announced that the launch of the game belonging to the ecosystem will take place today.
- KRYZA Exchange (KRX) announced that it will be powered by the CoinMarketCap API.
- Decentraland (MANA) announced that it will participate in the MetaTokyo event.
- SKALE (SKL) announced that zero-knowledge developments will continue.
- Secret (SCRT) announced that it will start alpha testing today.
- FaraLand (FARA) has announced its January token burns. A total of 2,924,069 FARA tokens will be burned.
- WEMIX (WEMIX) announced that the launch of the MIR M will take place today.
- Sidus (SIDU) announced that Staking 4.0 phase will be completed today.
- Zignaly (ZIG) has announced that it will complete phase 2 of its profit-sharing today.
- Flamingo Finance (FLM) announced that it will hold a question and answer event on Discord.
- Vega Protocol (VEGA) has announced that it will do some work on the mainnet.
- Wasder (WAS) announced that it will be listed by Ascendex.
- Vulkania (VLK) announced that it will activate its “Brewlabs Staking Pool” today.
- Tenser (10SET) announced that it will update its Token tax today.
- Metano (METANO) announced that it will be listed by BitMart.
NEWS CONTINUES BELOW
News Comments ( 0 )