Instagram launched its subscription system in January. A limited number of users could access the feature, which was offered at prices ranging from $ 0.99 to $ 99.99 in the USA. The social media giant is now brought subscriptions to Turkey and prices in TL also announced.
Onlyfans’ subscription-based content system has inspired other social media platforms. Last year, Twitter launched Super Follow, which works with the logic of donation, throughout the world, including Turkey. This system, which creates a new income model for content producers, has finally come to the Instagram application.
Instagram subscription prices go up to 85 TL
Instagram made a change on its App Store page in Turkey. In the In-App Purchases section, it lists several in-app purchase options such as ‘Instagram Subscriptions 77’ and ‘Instagram Subscriptions 194’. 77 and 194 here do not represent subscription prices.
Although it is not known what the numbers mean, The subscription prices determined for Instagram Turkey are as follows:
- Instagram Subscriptions 72 (1 Month): 60.99 TL
- Instagram Subscriptions 77 (1 Month): 60.99 TL
- Instagram Subscriptions 194 (1 Month): 84.99 TL
- Instagram Subscriptions 191 (1 Month): 84.99 TL
Although there are two prices for now, creators can offer their followers. any amount in these price ranges can offer subscription. For example, in some Turkish accounts where the system is active, you can see that the subscription fee is 66.99 TL. The social media company gives the initiative to the content producer at this point.
next to or below/above the Follow button on a profile You can start the subscription by clicking Subscribe. If the button is not visible, it means that he has not activated the feature in his account yet.
So what’s the point of the subscription?
The answer is simple: enabling creators to make money directly from their audience. When you subscribe to an account, you will gain access to these privileges:
- Subscriber badge: When you send a message to the account you subscribe to and comment on their posts, a special badge will appear next to your username.
- Subscriber-only story and live broadcast: You will be able to see the stories and live broadcasts shared by the account only to its subscribers.
Currently, you can earn money by selling products, advertising and sponsorship deals on Instagram. However, thanks to the subscribe feature, the followers can directly help the content producer to earn income. Meanwhile Until 2023, Meta will take no commission from the income and transfer 100 percent to the account holder..
– Do you find the Instagram subscription feature reasonable? You can share your views in the comments or on the SDN Forum.