General Directorate of Highways shared the current status of the roads that were closed, opened in a controlled manner and open to transportation. At the same time, it was informed that the works on the roads in different regions continue.
life in almost the whole country to the stop bringing snowfall in most of our provinces tum is running fast. A lot of people have been stuck in the snow in the past days and most of them are in the city. roads were closed. General Directorate of Highways and municipalities continue salting works. Public employees were also given administrative leave after heavy snowfall in Istanbul.
Due to the fact that many people have been victims on the roads in the past days, many people social media posts He had shown his reaction. Vehicles lined up on the highways for miles. Due to the rain in Istanbul, private vehicles traffic was prohibited. General Directorate of Highways and municipalities continues its work.
General Directorate of Highways shared the current road situation on important highway routes.
It Has Snowed For The First Time In Antalya In 14 Years: Here Are The White Scenes From The Capital Of Summer Tourism
According to the latest statement made by KGM;
- -To Istanbul from Anatolia and Thrace vehicle restrictions removed.
- -Gözlü Sivrice Provincial Road opened to traffic.
- -For all vehicles of Northern Marmara and TEM Highways opened to traffic in both directions.
- -TAG (Tarsus-Adana-Gaziantep) Highway Ankara Direction according to precipitation and road conditions It is given to the truck traffic in a controlled manner.
- -Muğla-Kale Road was opened to traffic. Keçiborlu-Uluborlu Road opened to traffic.
- -Kağızman-Pain Road was closed to traffic.
- -Akçakoca-Duzce Road Kabalak Locality closed to unchained truck traffic.
- -Tashkent-Sarievliler Road was closed to traffic. Kulu-Sereflikochisar-Aksaray Road was closed to traffic.
- –Seydişehir-Beyşehir, Seydişehir-Akseki Roads was closed to traffic.
- –Genç-Yenisu Provincial Road 0-44 km between opened to vehicular traffic.
- -Bingöl-Sancak Provincial Road 0-47 km between closed to vehicular traffic.