Introduced at Apple’s Far Out event at the beginning of this month, the Apple Watch Ultra came with problems that annoyed the user. After many complaints to Apple, the expected watchOS update has finally been released.
watchOS 9.0.1 update has been released!
Many products were introduced at Apple’s much anticipated Far Out event, which took place at the beginning of this month. The company also introduced its new Watch Ultra smartwatch here. Many users who bought it since the day it was opened to order complained about the sound distortion problem in phone calls made with the speaker.
Returning with a solution to the problems reported for the Watch Ultra, Apple finally released the watchOS 9.0.1 update. If we look at the notes of the update released today, we see that the problem of sound distortion during the call has been resolved.
Apple Watch Ultra features
Apple renewed its product range as part of the Far Out event. One of the new models that attracted attention at the launch Apple Watch it happened. The redesigned smartwatch features a larger and flat screen. Here are the Apple Watch Ultra features and price that received the watchOS update.
- 49mm light but solid reinforced case
- Up to 36 hours of battery life, 60 hours of low power use
- 2,000 nits of brightness
- Calling and sending messages
- Dual-frequency precision GPS
- Ability to give alerts based on heart/ECG and blood oxygen
- Traffic accident detection and calling for emergency help
- fall detection
- international emergency call
- 86 decibel siren to call for help
- Regular medication tracking feature
- Sleep time tracking and giving suggestions
- Fitness features (training fitness instructions)
- Ability to listen to more than 90 million songs with Apple Music
- Maps and App Store apps
Featuring a larger-than-ever 49mm display and a titanium case. Apple Watch Ultra price 27.999 TL was determined as. It will be on sale in our country from September 23.
Well, do you think the audio distortion during the call was a major problem, which was fixed with the watchOS 9.0.1 update? Do not forget to share your thoughts with us in the comments section.