Binance shared critical announcements for various altcoin projects. These announcements included newly listed cross and isolated margin pairs. It also turns out that the SOL/BUSD pair is delist. Finally, fee promotion announcements for WBETH attracted attention. Here are the details…
Binance adds 6 trading pairs
Binance, one of the leading cryptocurrency exchanges, recently added new trading pairs on both Cross Margin and Isolated Margin in order to offer a more diverse trading experience to its users.
New Trading Pairs in Cross Collateral:
New Trading Pairs on Isolated Margin:
This expansion aims to offer users more flexibility and opportunities in their trading strategies. Traders can explore these new pairs to benefit from emerging market trends.
SOL/BUSD pair goes delist
Binance Margin announced that SOL/BUSD cross margin and isolated margin pairs will be delisted. The delisting process is planned to take place on November 30, 2023 at 09:00 CET. Important dates are as follows:
- November 24, 2023, 09:00 TSI: Isolated collateral borrowing in SOL/BUSD parity will be suspended.
- November 30, 2023, 09:00 UTC: Closing of users’ positions, automatic settlement and cancellation of all pending orders on SOL/BUSD cross and isolated collateral pairs. These pairs will be removed from the Margin.
During this delisting process, users are advised to close their positions and/or transfer their assets from Margin Wallets to Spot Wallets before margin trading is stopped to avoid possible losses. Binance will not be held responsible for any losses incurred after this date.
Trading promotion for WBETH/ETH and WBETH/USDT
According to another development, Binance will launch a zero maker fee promotion for WBETH/ETH and WBETH/USDT spot trading pairs starting from 06:00 UTC on November 23, 2023. This promotion will continue until December 22, 2023 at 06:00 CEST. Details are as follows:
- Promotion Period: 23 November 2023, 06:00 CET – 22 December 2023, 06:00 CET
- Trading Pairs: WBETH/ETH and WBETH/USDT
- Zero maker fees during the promotional period.
To be informed about the latest developments, follow us Twitter’in, Facebookin and InstagramFollow on . Telegram And YouTube Join our channel.