Home technology, especially smart phones, laptops and many more products. Xiaominew smart watch model Mi Watch S1 Active appeared with. Today, we are here with the Xiaomi Watch S1 Active review video.
Watch S1 ActiveAs the name suggests, it bears resemblance to the previous model. However, this new model appeared to be more durable than the old one. The circular dial and silicone strap design watch looks more sporty in this way.
Xiaomi Watch S1 Active review
Click here to buy Xiaomi Watch S1 Active
1.43 inch 466×466 pixels high resolution 60 Hz refresh rate glass fiber reinforced polyamide alloy AMOLED display With its 117 different fitness modes and 19 professional modes, the Watch S1 Active model offers many training options to the athletes.
5 ATM water resistant smartwatch with over 200 watch faces 12-day battery life challenges its rivals. Android 6 and Above iOS 10 versions This watch also stands out for use with out-of-date smartphones.
Looking at the technical details, 470mAh battery capacity, GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS and QZSS satellite positioning systems offer more accurate location in training. On the connection side Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n (2.4 GHz) and Bluetooth 5.2 supports technologies.
Watch S1 Active, which also has heart rate sensor (with blood oxygen sensor), accelerometer, gyroscope, geomagnetic sensor, atmosphere sensor, ambient light sensor; It was offered for sale in our country in 3 different colors as moon white, ocean blue and space black.
Xiaomi Watch S1 Active technical specifications
- Screen: 1.43 inch 466×466 pixel resolution AMOLED, 60 Hz refresh rate
- Battery: 470 mAh, 12 days of use, 24 days in battery saver mode
- Connection: Wi-Fi 5, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS and QZSS
- Sensors: Heart rate sensor (with blood oxygen sensor), accelerometer, gyroscope, geomagnetic sensor, atmosphere sensor, ambient light sensor
- Colors: Moon white, ocean blue and space black
- Weight: 36.3 g