The smart clutch system is known as a system developed for vehicles with manual transmission. We tried the system that can be installed without damaging the originality of your vehicle and automate the clutch of the vehicle. We converted the manual car to automatic.
We turned the manual car into automatic gear!
Click here to access Smart Clutch
Pressing and synchronizing the clutch pedal, which is the biggest difficulty in vehicle use, is done by the system. This provides great convenience and driving comfort and adds value to your vehicle. In a way, it transforms the manual transmission vehicle into a tiptronic geared vehicle.
What Smart Clutch Offers You
- Driving pleasure close to automatic
- It assembles without spoiling the originality of the vehicle.
- Extends the life of the pressure pad
- Specially designed products such as fabrication, specific to each vehicle
- Ability to switch from automatic to manual when desired
- No license required
- It can pass from inspection to manual
- System that does not need periodic maintenance
- It is long lasting
- Has client open software
- Possibility to adjust according to your unique driving style
- Guiding the driver with Turkish voice commands
- Ready-made driving modes
- In case of malfunction, it visually reports the malfunction.
- 2 years warranty
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Affordable and abundant spare parts
- Widespread service network
- Test drive possibility
In fact, this technology is already used by many famous foreign brands, such as Mercedes-Benz A190, C230, BMW M3, Ferrari and so on. It is called ACS (Autometed Clutch System), AC and a few names. Finally, Hyundai and Kia used this technology in their new vehicles for the Indian market. The Hyundai group calls it IMT (Intelligent Manual Clutch). Hyundai Venue and Kia Sonet are vehicles without clutch pedal but with manual transmission.
Suzuki Maruti and Alto have vehicles that use IMT technology. Since there are not many such vehicles in the Turkish market, it may seem a little unfamiliar to us at first. But it is a technology that dates back to 40-50 years and is used today.