According to the latest data, a total of 102 billion dollars worth of tokens, which are locked in 15 crypto money projects, can be unlocked and circulated within 2023.
On-chain research company In TokenUnlock’s recent research report, in 15 altcoins locked total 102 billion dollar-valued token in 2023 that it can be unlocked gave place. In the report, 18 billion Ripple (XRP) likely to be unlocked with USD worth of locked assets to the greatest weight appeared to have.
Filecoin (FIL) and Optimism (OP) followed by Ripple $4.9 billion and 3.7 billion dollar with unlockable token second and third was ranked.
Has the highest lock value to 15 tokens in the report, 1 billion dollars having a locked-in entity 9 altcoins while being GALA (GALA) 500 million in dollars least It was the project that had the locked token.
The report also to constant supply about tokens of 82.1% on the market keep circulating that and only 17.9% part is locked.
contained in the report altcoins locked on and likely to be opened in 2023 value of tokens it was as follows:
- Ripple (XRP) $17.9 billion
- Filecoin (FIL) $4.9 billion
- Optimism (OP) $3.7 billion
- $2.9 billion in Chainlink (LINK)
- $2.5 billion in BitDAO (BIT)
- $2.3 billion in ApeCoin (APE)
- $1.4 billion in STEPN (GMT)
- $1 billion in Hedera (HBAR)
- $1 billion at Axie Infinity (AXS)
- Dydx (DYDX) $900 million
- Ethereum Name Services (ENS) $800 million
- Kadena (KDN) $700 million
- Curve DAO (CRV) $600 million
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) $600 million
- Gala (GALA) 500 million dollars
Experts say that a large part of the relevant amount is locked in other protocols according to investor behavior. continue to be evaluated It is expected that the amount to be liquidated will affect the markets. that you won’t be big said it was predicted.
On the other hand, Ripple will be an exception in this regard and the fate of locked XRP assets in general, US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) of the unregistered sale of securities between will determine was also included in the comments.