Today, innovations will be made in many cryptocurrencies. While several altcoin projects are launching new products, listings on various exchanges draw attention. Here are the details…
Important day has arrived for 16 altcoin projects
- Binance will hold a question and answer event with the Floki Inu (FLOKI) team. The event will start at 21 CEST.
- WhiteBIT will delist Serum (SRM) at 15:00 CET today.
- Resfinex lists Optimism (OP) with USDT pair.
- BitMart lists BlueSparrow (BLUESPARROW) with USDT pair at 12 CET.
- Audius (AUDIO) will hold a question and answer event via Discord.
- MEXC Global lists the FWC Community Token (FWC) in USDT pair at 13:00 CET.
- Mina Protocol (MINA) will announce the details of ZkSpark Cohort 0 today at 21 CET.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) will hold a question and answer event with Celer Network (CELR). The event will reveal how PancakeSwap uses Celer technology. The event will take place at 16 CEST.
- Phemex lists PREMA (PRMX) in USDT pair at 15:00 CET.
- Secret (SCRT) will hold a question and answer event on Twitter Spaces.
- GMX (GMX) will hold a question and answer event. The event will take place at 18 CEST.
- MEXC Global lists Protocon (PEN) in USDT pair at 15:00 CET.
- Coinbase has added BENQI (QI) and Kava (KAVA) to its roadmap.
- It has been announced that Cardano’s stablecoin project Djed will hit the market in January 2023.
- IOTA has reached the final stage of the European Union’s Blockchain Pre-Commercial Procurement (PCP).
What is the latest situation in the market?
Investors continue to fear that the failure of FTX on November 11 could lead to the bankruptcy of other businesses linked to the exchange. Meanwhile, the concern lowered the prices of most cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin hit a two-year low on Tuesday morning. Ethereum, the second most valuable cryptocurrency, is showing a bearish trend, dropping to $1,100 after Bitcoin. The value of the global crypto market fell 0.75 percent the previous day to $ 786 billion. cryptocoin.com As we reported, major cryptocurrencies traded sideways on November 22.
In contrast, the total crypto market cap has increased by 21 percent in the last 24 hours, reaching $66.85 billion. Total volume in DeFi accounts for 6 percent of the total 24-hour volume in the crypto market. The volume totaled $4.31 billion. The combined volume of all stablecoins was $63 billion, accounting for 94 percent of the total 24-hour volume of the crypto market.
Contact us to be instantly informed about the last minute developments. twitter‘in, Facebookin and InstagramFollow and Telegram and YouTube join our channel!
Risk Disclosure: The articles and articles on Kriptokoin.com do not constitute investment advice. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are high-risk assets, and you should do your own research and due diligence before investing in these currencies. You can lose some or all of your money by investing in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Remember that your transfers and transactions are at your own risk and any losses that may occur are your responsibility. Cryptokoin.com does not recommend buying or selling any cryptocurrencies or digital assets, nor is Kriptokoin.com an investment advisor. Therefore, Kriptokoin.com and the authors of the articles on the site cannot be held responsible for your investment decisions. Readers should do their own research before taking any action regarding the company, assets or services in this article.
Disclaimer: Advertisements on Kriptokoin.com are carried out through third-party advertising channels. In addition, Kriptokoin.com also includes sponsored articles and press releases on its site. For this reason, advertising links directed from Kriptokoin.com are on the site completely independent of Kriptokoin.com’s approval, and visits and pop-ups directed by advertising links are the responsibility of the user. The advertisements on Kriptokoin.com and the pages directed by the links in the sponsored articles do not bind Kriptokoin.com in any way.
Warning: Citing the news content of Kriptokoin.com and quoting by giving a link is subject to the permission of Kriptokoin.com. No content on the site can be copied, reproduced or published on any platform without permission. Legal action will be taken against those who use the code, design, text, graphics and all other content of Kriptokoin.com in violation of intellectual property law and relevant legislation.