In the ever-evolving cryptocurrency world, it is very important to be informed. Today we bring you a comprehensive summary of the latest developments in the Bitcoin and altcoin space. Everything from new cryptocurrency listings on leading exchanges to upcoming events that may impact market sentiment and the latest updates in Blockchain technology are impacting the space. Continue reading our news to be informed about the trends and developments shaping tomorrow’s financial environment…
This is critical for altcoin projects today
- Radix (XRD) will release the Babylon update today.
- The Cypher Punk event starts today.
- BitMart lists CATECOIN (CAT).
- The Blockchain for Europe conference continues today.
- SHIB will hold a question and answer event about Shibarium today.
- UOS will release the Electron closed beta today.
- Sunflower Land (SFL) will launch its unique Bud NFTs today.
- WAGMIGAMES will begin the minting process of founders’ NFT packages today.
- Nakamoto Games (NAKA) will make UI updates today.
- BSW and AcryptoS will hold a joint question and answer event today.
- Meta Apes PEEL (PEEL) will hold its Relics minting today.
- Zignaly (ZIG) will announce its rebranding as ZIGDAO today.
- Livex Network (LIVE) is making its roadmap update today.
- DYDX will make its MEV call today.
- WAGMI will hold a question and answer session with the founders today.
- Injective (INJ) will launch InEVM.
- POLY will hold the CAASA Super Week 2023 event today.
- NULS will hold a question and answer event today for its 6th anniversary.
- SUSHI is holding a question and answer event with GammaSwap.
- Kujira and DefiEdge are holding a joint question and answer event.
What is the latest situation in the market?
Meanwhile, Bitcoin has shown little fluctuation over the past few days since falling from $27,000 to $26,400 last Thursday following the US Federal Reserve’s last FOMC meeting. The days that followed were pretty dull, especially over the weekend when BTC traded sideways around $26,600. Bitcoin finally went on the offensive on Sunday evening but was quickly stopped and pushed back to $26,000 within hours. It broke below this level on Monday, but the bulls halted the move and drove the cryptocurrency to the upside. However, BTC failed to clear $26,500 and has been hovering just inches above $26,000 since then. Therefore, its market cap remains at just over $510 billion, while its dominance over altcoins is around 49 percent.
To be informed about the latest developments, follow us Twitter’in, Facebookin and InstagramFollow on . Telegram And YouTube Join our channel.