This week will see significant developments for many altcoins. In this post, you’ll find headline news throughout the week, stock market listings, network updates and much more. Here are the details…
This week is important for these altcoin projects
- Mars Protocol will launch its mainnet on Cosmos on January 31. During the second screenshot on the Terra Classic (LUNC) network, some more MARS will be distributed to those who have MARS in their wallet.
- In terms of developer activity, Cardano (ADA) is at the top, according to ProofOfGithub. Polkadot (DOT), Kusama, Filecoin, Internet Computer comes after ADA.
- Cardano (ADA) based FlintWallet has announced its support for Milkomeda.
- Beldex (BDX) wallet will be integrated with BChat today.
- BKEX listed Omax (OMAX) with USDT pair.
- Secret (SCRT) will launch its free-to-mint today.
- Telos (TLOS) will hold a question and answer event today at 21:00 CET.
- Lido DAO (LDO) will hold the community meeting tomorrow at 20 CET.
- Pocket Network (POKT) will hold a community question and answer event tomorrow.
- Shardeum (SHM) will announce its betanet update for the fourth quarter at 18:30 CEST tomorrow.
- ADO.Network (ADO) will launch its layer-1 EVM Blockchain, AdoChain, tomorrow.
- Kava (KAVA) will launch Kava 12 on January 25.
- IPOR (IPOR) will launch liquid mining on January 25, at 15 CEST.
- Chia (XCH) will hold its Q&A event on January 25.
- Desmos (DSM) will hold its question and answer event on Twitter Spaces on January 25th at 12 pm.
- Hedera (HBAR) will relaunch its testnet on January 26. The process will start at 20 CET and is expected to take approximately 120 minutes.
- XCAD Network (XCAD) has marked the Ducky Bhai CLO start date as January 26.
- Seedify.fund (SFUND) will launch Mounts NFT sale on January 26.
- Litentry (LIT) will hold a question and answer event on Twitter Spaces.
- Skale (SKL) will hold its community meeting on January 26.
- WEMIX (WEMIX) will launch its Fan Token service on January 27.
- Gate.io lists DOGGO (DOGGO) on January 28 at 11 pm. The altcoin will be traded with the USDT pair.
- LATOKEN will delist Bozkurt (BT) on January 29.
- The amount of Ethereum (ETH) staked increased to 16.16 million ETH.
- cryptocoin.com As we reported, Axie Infinity (AXS) rose 40 percent ahead of today’s token unlock.
- The developers shared in a GitHub post that they saw a brief outage in the Cardano network. This outage was automatically fixed within minutes before the root of the problem was identified.
- Fantom, a scalable layer-1 Blockchain platform, has officially launched Ecosystem Vault, a decentralized pool of funds to empower builders and help implement new community-driven projects on Blockchain.
- ChatGPT was made available by OpenAI in Q4 of 2022 and surprised the community with its capabilities. Now, the artificial intelligence robot has passed the US Medical Licensing Examination.
Contact us to be instantly informed about the last minute developments. twitter‘in, Facebookin and InstagramFollow and Telegram and YouTube join our channel!
Risk Disclosure: The articles and articles on Kriptokoin.com do not constitute investment advice. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are high-risk assets, and you should do your due diligence and do your own research before investing in these currencies. You can lose some or all of your money by investing in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Remember that your transfers and transactions are at your own risk and any losses that may occur are your responsibility. Cryptokoin.com does not recommend buying or selling any cryptocurrencies or digital assets, nor is Kriptokoin.com an investment advisor. For this reason, Kriptokoin.com and the authors of the articles on the site cannot be held responsible for your investment decisions. Readers should do their own research before taking any action regarding the company, assets or services in this article.
Disclaimer: Advertisements on Kriptokoin.com are carried out through third-party advertising channels. In addition, Kriptokoin.com also includes sponsored articles and press releases on its site. For this reason, advertising links directed from Kriptokoin.com are on the site completely independent of Kriptokoin.com’s approval, and visits and pop-ups directed by advertising links are the responsibility of the user. The advertisements on Kriptokoin.com and the pages directed by the links in the sponsored articles do not bind Kriptokoin.com in any way.
Warning: Citing the news content of Kriptokoin.com and quoting by giving a link is subject to the permission of Kriptokoin.com. No content on the site can be copied, reproduced or published on any platform without permission. Legal action will be taken against those who use the code, design, text, graphics and all other content of Kriptokoin.com in violation of intellectual property law and relevant legislation.