held last month Xiaomi Android 13-based, presented to users at the event MIUI 14 continues to ship to currently compatible models. Of course, here the new version is like the previous ones. China and global aspect split in two It’s worth mentioning. Because the new building introduced in China It is not yet available to users globally. However, this will change very soon. Because the company will take the necessary steps on the subject very soon. In this context, the first models to receive MIUI 14 appeared globally.
The first Xiaomi models to receive MIUI 14 globally
Xiaomi has already launched its models in China. Android 13 based MIUI 14It continues to pass. A comprehensive update process will begin soon with the introduction of the global version. In this context, Xiaomiui, from sources close to the company, shared the first models that will receive the new structure globally. The updates for these devices are ready as of now and distribution will begin in the coming days.
- Xiaomi 12 Pro V220.127.116.11.TLBEUXM, V18.104.22.168.TLBMIXM (Zeus)
- Xiaomi 12 V22.214.171.124.TLCEUXM, V126.96.36.199.TLCMIXM (cupid)
- Xiaomi 12T V188.8.131.52.TLQEUXM, V184.108.40.206.TLQMIXM (plateau)
- Xiaomi 12 Lite V220.127.116.11.TLIMIXM (taoyao)
- Xiaomi 11 Ultra V18.104.22.168.TKAEUXM (star)
- Xiaomi 11 V22.214.171.124.TKBEUXM (Venus)
- Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE V126.96.36.199.TKOEUXM, V188.8.131.52.TKOMIXM (lisa)
- Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G V184.108.40.206.TKIEUXM, V220.127.116.11.TKIMIXM (renoir)
- Xiaomi 11T V18.104.22.168.TKWMIXM (agate)
- POCO F4 GT V22.214.171.124.TLJMIXM (ingres)
- POCO F4 V126.96.36.199.TLMEUXM, V188.8.131.52.TLMMIXM (munches)
- POCO F3 V184.108.40.206.TKHEUXM (allioth)
- POCO X3 Pro V220.127.116.11.TJUMIXM (wow)
- Redmi Note 11T Pro / POCO X4 GT V18.104.22.168.TLOMIXM (xaga)
- Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G V22.214.171.124.TKTEUXM, V126.96.36.199.TKTMIXM (pissarro)
What does MIUI 14 offer us?
With the event made by Xiaomi, we are now familiar with the important details of the new interface. First of all, you will be able to delete most of the basic applications that you no longer use but still cannot be removed because the system does not allow them. In addition, Xiaomi draws attention to the fact that the power consumption of third-party applications will be reduced by 22 percent, thanks to the photon engine technology, which alleviates the operation of applications, especially multiplayer games.
Another claim of the company is that the system performance has improved significantly. So much so that with the Android 13 and MIUI 14 duo, the system fluency has been increased by 88 percent. Despite this, there is a 16 percent improvement in power consumption. Although the system performance has been improved, Xiaomi’s data shows that MIUI 14 takes up 23 percent less space than the previous version.
This result is achieved by reworking and re-developing the MIUI interface. The new MIUI 14 is now faster than previous versions, as well as more stable and takes up less space. It should be noted that only the models with Snapdragon 8 Gen 1, 8 Gen 1+ and the new Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processors are optimized for these innovations.
With MIUI 14, another feature called new “super icons” is offered. With this feature, which allows you to add different symbols to the home screen, it becomes possible to create a more lively theme.
So what do you think about this subject? Do not forget to share your views with us in the comments section!