In the past period, we came together with many popular names from Ümit Erdim to Mesut Can Tomay. Sometimes “What’s On Your Phone?” sometimes “What’s in the Box?” we played their games. Today, we conducted a technology test with Atakan Özyurt and Selen Özyurt. Who won?
Which one won? Atakan Ozyurt vs Selen Ozyurt!
Atakan Özyurt and Selen Özyurt did a technology test. The questions were asked by the founder of SDN, Hakkı Alkan. At the end of the day, the competitor, who answered more questions and was successful in the tests, won awards from Mcdodo such as MagSafe case, wireless powerbank, port replicator, which is indispensable for MacBooks, and Docking Station.
The questions and answers are as follows:
- What is the latest Android version number?
- What does NIT mean?
- What does PPI mean?
- Pixels per inch
- Who is the richest person in the world?
- As of January 27, Bernard Arnault
- What is the “first” Android phone model?
- What is the charging port of Android phones?
- Which is the most recently introduced version of Wi-Fi?
- When did the PlayStation 1 come out?
- What Tesla models are on sale?
- Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Semi Truck
- How many cm is a 55 inch TV?
- At what age did Apple founder Steve Jobs die?
- 55 years old in 2011
- What does iOS stand for?
- What is the name of the latest macOS version?
- Who is Google CEO?
- When was the first 4G used in Turkey?
- What is the name of the iPhone charging port?
What do you think about this subject? Don’t forget to share your views with us in the comments!