Recent data has revealed that 10 cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH), are trading “cheaply”, lagging behind the overall cryptocurrency market.
Santiment, the on-chain analytics company, on Jan. in his post, bitcoin and Ethereum 10 cryptocurrencies including to discount rates gave place. Calculation of the difference between the intrinsic value of a cryptocurrency and its market price. MVRV Z-Score According to the data obtained by the method BNB (BNB) is the most expensive while the cryptocurrency Uniswap (UNI) your list cheapest Cryptocurrency topped the list.
Santiment is in the post Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Cardano (ADA), Ripple (XRP), Uniswap (UNI), Dogecoin (DOGE), Polygon (MATIC), Shiba Inu (SHIB), Chainlink (LINK) traded below the market for intrinsic value, and stays cheap in the long run reported.
of Z-Score of 0 on in cases where the price of the relevant asset is higher than its intrinsic value, i.e. “expensive” and below 0 if it is below its intrinsic value, i.e. “cheap” According to this calculation method, which shows that BNBof “expensive” while Bitcoin and Ethereum at a negligible level It was found to be above 0.
In terms of intrinsic value of cryptocurrencies cheap to expensive The ranking was as follows:
- UNI It is trading at $ 6.11, Z-Score -2.30
- SHIB It is trading at $0.00001141, Z-Score -1.88
- LINK It trades at $6.49, Z-Score -1.66
- XRP It is trading at $0.393530, Z-Score -1.14
- ISLAND It is trading at $0.338028, Z-Score -1.06
- DOGE It is trading at $0.081278, Z-Score -0.16
- MATIC It is trading at $0.948383, Z-Score 0.01
- ETH It is trading at $ 1,553, Z-Score 0.09
- BTC It is trading at $20.977, Z-Score 0.1
- BNB It is trading at $288, Z-Score of 0.8