Shaktikanta Das, Governor of the Reserve Bank of India, said on Thursday that they needed “more credible answers” about how cryptocurrencies could contribute to the Indian economy.
- The Governor of the Reserve Bank of India, in his September 9 speech, “On cryptocurrencies in terms of financial stability We have serious and great concerns. We have conveyed this to the government as well.” said.
- Shaktikanta Das expresses his concerns about cryptocurrencies also in june He expressed it in expressions similar to those of today.
- According to unofficial data, the total more than 15 million There are crypto investors and more than 350 crypto startups.
- Your decision in regulation studies is now “to the government” Saying Das, “I private cryptocurrencies to the Indian economy in the future. What contribution will it make? I think we need more convincing answers. We need more believable explanations and answers to be persuaded.” made the statement.
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announced that they are waiting for approval from the cabinet for the bill that will regulate cryptocurrencies.
Image: Shaktikanta Das (Press office/Government of India, image modified by Koin Bulletin)
Governor of the Reserve Bank of India: The article titled “I Need More Credible Answers” on Cryptocurrency was prepared by Ömer SAKMAR and published on koinbulteni.com.