Amazon distributes free games to players every month with its Prime Gaming service, and also gives a lot of in-game content. Similar to Epic Games, the company, which gives new games every week, has announced the games that it has listed this week. Here are the Amazon Prime free games…
Amazon Prime free games have been announced!
Amazon, with the first month free, 7.90 TL In return, it offers Prime subscription service to its users. Prime membership includes some services such as free shipping, Prime Video and Prime Gaming with the same day delivery option for your purchases. In addition, the Prime Gaming platform has additional in-game content for many games such as Valorant, League of Legends, GTA Online.
In addition to this service, the company, which offers new free games every week, added Peaky Blinders: Mastermind and Book of Demons to the list this week. Apart from these, there are 12 free games on the platform that you can request for free right now. These 12 games are as follows:
- Peaky Blinders: Mastermind (Expires after 30 days)
- Book of Demons (Expires after 30 days)
- Faraway: Arctic Escape (will expire in 23 days)
- Adios (Expires in 16 days)
- I am Fish (Expires in 16 days)
- Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition (will expire in 9 days)
- Metal Slug (Expires in 248 days)
- The Last Blade 2 (Expires in 248 days)
- The King of Fighters 2003 (Expires in 248 days)
- Space Crew: Legendary Edition (will expire in 2 days)
- Space Warlord Organ Trading Simulator (will expire in 2 days)
- Tunche (will expire in 2 days)
Book of Demons is a Hack and Slash game released on December 13, 2018. We use magic instead of weapons in the production that combines the card system with the Hack and Slash genre. The Steam price of the game developed by Thing Trunk is 90 TL. In addition, the game has Turkish language support.
You can also access the Prime Gaming page by clicking here. So what do you think about this news? Have you enjoyed Amazon Prime free games? Do not forget to share your views with us in the Comments section.