Payment technology giant Mastercard announced in a press release on Thursday that it will acquire crypto-focused intelligence company CipherTrace.
- Organizations working with Mastercard are introducing new technologies to be used in cryptocurrencies. take more precautions and more in line with the law can use it to move.
- Dave Jevans, CEO of CipherTrace, said: “This puts cryptocurrencies and digital assets into a new period of legitimacy and the opportunities we offer more than 20,000 It will deliver it to the bank, the cryptocurrency company and the government.” said.
- Founded in 2015 and receiving funding from institutions such as the US Department of Homeland Security, CipherTrace’s products include; It can be used in the fight against money laundering, suspicious transaction tracking, financial crime investigations and legal compliance.
- While the details of the purchase agreement were not shared, the transaction before the end of this year expected to be completed.
- Mastercard is the company’s decision to acquire CipherTrace. “it is part of the strategy they implement in the digital asset space” stated.
- Collaborating with crypto money companies such as Circle, BitPay and Uphold until now, Mastercard announced at the end of July through the Start Path program. crypto and blockchain companies announced that it would start supporting
The article titled Mastercard Acquires Cryptocurrency Analysis Company CipherTrace was prepared by Ömer SAKMAR and published on koinbulteni.com.