Leading Crypto Exchange Holds 90 Percent of Client Assets on Binance!

India’s leading cryptocurrency exchange WazirX’s proof of reserve has revealed that 90% of client assets are held in Binance wallets.

On-chain analytics company CoinGabbar, Released the report on WazirX’s proof of reserve. According to the report, approx. 260 million equivalent to dollars 92% of Binance Turns out it was in their wallet.

In the report, as of now, WazirX 268 million It was found to be worth a dollar. The largest share among assets is approximately 55 with million dollars Shiba Inu (SHIB) while taking Ethereum (ETH) 26.8 ranked second with a million dollars. Bitcoin (BTC) is surprisingly 23.6 million It was seen that it was in third place with dollars.

On the other hand, WazirX confirmed the report with a blog post it published. In the blog post published by the exchange, the assets 90% of It is held by Binance and the remaining 10% of reported that it is stored in hot wallets. of india highest volume and in terms of reserve largest exchange Underlining that they are more also emphasized that

WazirX Vice President Rajagopal Menoalthough user assets are stored in Binance wallets ensuring the controls a suitable to API reported that they have

CoinGabbar co-founder Sudeep Saxena Binance transfers the majority of WazirX’s current assets to them. liquidation results that you can lose that they had previously shared evidence of reserve while underlining CoinDCX and SunCrypto as well as other exchanges similar case stated that they were.

WazirX co-founder in August of last year Nischal Shetty and Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao (CZ) out between Control of WazirX Considering the discussions about WazirX assets security in the minds of users question marks created.

source site-9