While the cryptocurrency market is trying to recover slightly, innovations are taking place in many altcoin ecosystems. In the list below, you can see today’s breaking news, partnerships and listings for Cardano and 9 altcoins. Here are the details…
Important developments for Cardano and 9 altcoins
- Tokyo-based cryptocurrency trading platform Bitbank has confirmed that the listing of the Cardano (ADA) cryptocurrency will take place soon, according to an announcement on Thursday. According to the announcement, the ADA/JPY pair will begin trading on the exchange in early October.
- Woo Network (WOO) has obtained an anti-money laundering (AML) license from the Taiwan Banking Bureau Financial Supervision Commission (FSC).
- CoinEx recently announced in its official blog post its plan to add support to the management token of the Shiba Inu ecosystem token Bone ShibaSwap (BONE).
- TBD, a subsidiary of Jack Dorsey’s payments firm Block, has partnered with Circle to collaborate on open standards and open source technologies to drive widespread adoption of cryptocurrencies in payments and financial applications globally.
- According to the announcement, the Shimmer network was officially launched on September 28 after two months of testing. The network is an extension of the DAG Blockchain, which provides a “staging” network for the IOTA ecosystem. It will be used to test and validate product updates such as the IOTA 2.0 upgrade. Shimmer is essentially a composable tokenization framework that offers new possibilities to tokenize everything from stablecoins to NFTs to real world assets for free on layer-1.
- Circle announced that they plan to add the stablecoin USD Coin (USDC) to its Cosmos (ATOM) network in early 2023.
- Bernstein mentioned the Polygon (MATIC) Blockchain in a research report. He pointed to Polygon’s success in bringing scalability to Ethereum.
- Decentralized oracle protocol Chainlink has announced the launch of its long-awaited staking rewards programs SCALE and BUILD. The programs are part of the Economics 2.0 scheme created to secure the network and reward participants through staking.
- Wanchain has announced the new “XFlows” cross-chain bridge upgrade that will revolutionize the trading of the world’s #1 stablecoin USDT with many other widely used tokens.
Latest situation in the market
The primary cryptocurrency was pretty stable at $19,000 over the weekend. However, Bitcoin doesn’t tend to stay in one place for long and dropped to $18,600 on Monday before surging above $20,000 on Tuesday. It hit a 12-day high on Tuesday. Reports have surfaced that many traders have placed sell orders at the psychological $20,000 line. Therefore, the asset somehow fell by around $1,500 and found itself struggling below $19,000 hours later.
Still, it reacted quite positively at this point and broke above $19,000. cryptocoin.com As we have also reported, it reached an intraday high of $19,800. As of now, it has pulled back several hundred dollars, but its market cap is $370 billion and its dominance over altcoins has reached 40 percent.
Contact us to be instantly informed about the last minute developments. twitter‘in, Facebookin and InstagramFollow and Telegram and YouTube join our channel!
Disclaimer: The articles and articles on Kriptokoin.com do not constitute investment advice. Cryptokoin.com does not recommend buying or selling any cryptocurrencies or digital assets, nor is Kriptokoin.com an investment advisor. For this reason, Kriptokoin.com and the authors of the articles on the site cannot be held responsible for your investment decisions. Readers should do their own research before taking any action regarding the company, assets or services in this article.
Warning: Citing the news content of Kriptokoin.com and quoting by giving a link is subject to the permission of Kriptokoin.com. No content on the site can be copied, reproduced or published on any platform without permission. Legal action will be taken against those who use the code, design, text, graphics and all other content of Kriptokoin.com in violation of intellectual property law and relevant legislation.