In 1997, Netflix initially launched its business model. DVD sales and rental was built on service. When the year reached 2007, he stepped into the digital world. Continuing its adventure as a digital platform since then, the company has millions of TV series, movies and documentaries archives. Subscribers support all smartphones, televisions, computers, etc. they can watch content on Netflix on their devices.
‘Internet connection’ It is one of the essential requirements for Netflix. What if we want to watch TV series/movies when we don’t have internet? This process, which at first glance seems impossible, Netflix in the app download feature is possible. In our guide How to download series and movies to the phone using Netflix? We talked about the subject.
Download TV shows and movies with Netflix – Android, iOS
Smartphone owners with Android and iOS operating systems, Netflix over TV series and movie downloads can perform the operation. First (if you don’t have one) App Store or From Google Play Store You need to install Netflix’s mobile app. After installing, you log in with your account information. If you have completed your preliminary preparation, let’s move on to the process.
- Open Netflix.
- “Who is watching?” When prompted, select the profile you want to use for the moment.
- Find the TV show or movie you want to download from within the app.
- Then on the screen that pops up “Download” Click the button. In the Netflix series download process, you have to do this one by one for each episode. You only need to click ‘Download’ once for movies.
- Depending on the current speed of your internet, the download will take one or a few hours.
in the lower right corner “Downloads” You can see the stage of the download by clicking on the section. if you wish “Cancel Download” You can stop the download by pressing .
How to adjust Netflix download quality?
One of the important points you should pay attention to when downloading TV series and movies is quality. Regardless of your subscription package, you should choose the quality from the Netflix mobile app. If the quality is low, the downloaded content will give you, so to speak. a muddy will display the image. To prevent this, let’s make the relevant adjustments now.
- Open Netflix.
- Tap the profile icon in the upper right corner.
- What you see on the screen that opens “Application Settings” log in.
- Next “Video quality” Click on.
- “Standard” or “Higher” Choose one of the functions.
- Now Netflix series and movie download will be done with the quality you set.
What does Netflix smart download do?
In the Netflix mobile app ‘smart download’ There is a function called With this feature designed to save storage space, you can save an episode you have downloaded. after completing the viewing then automatically deleted. Then the next episode starts to download. Thus, while the old one does not take up space on your phone, you can continue on your way with new sections.
Smart download feature “Application Settings” You can close it from the relevant place in the section.