Although the Bitcoin and altcoin space cannot escape the effects of the bankrupt FTX exchange, ecosystem developments continue. Especially as we start a new week, it is expected that the negative effects of FTX on the market will be erased. Although it is not clear what time will show in terms of FTX and the market, the developments in the field of crypto money and Blockchain continue without slowing down. In this article, you can find the network updates and stock market listings that will take place during the new week. Here are the details…
Important week has arrived for 28 altcoins!
- AntNetworX (ANTX) is launching its decentralized app for the Android operating system today. cryptocoin.com As we have also announced, the launch will take place at 21:00 Turkish time.
- Indoex lists IBS (IBS) at TSI 14.
- Azbit (AZ) will launch its weekly AZ coin burn today.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) will hold its working group meeting today.
- KIRO (KIRO) will conduct the FCT Beta testing today.
- LBank lists RIMAUNANGIS (RXT) in USDT pair at 11 CET.
- Orchid Protocol (OXT) will hold a community meeting at 20 pm.
- XT.COM has listed APTS today at 9 pm. The listing took place in the Innovation Zone.
- TokenPocket Token (TPT) will hold a question and answer event at TSI 13 via Telegram. Vers Heroes will also participate in the event.
- BKEX will list Origin Sport (ORS) with USDT pair at 17:00 CET.
- Tomorrow (November 22), Binance will be discussing the Floki Inu (FLOKI) ecosystem at its live Q&A event. The event will start at 21 CEST.
- Tomorrow, Resfinex will list Optimism (OP) with USDT pair.
- WhiteBIT will delist Serum (SRM) tomorrow.
- Audius (AUDIO) will hold the community meeting on Discord tomorrow.
- Mina Protocol (MINA) will share details for ZkSpark Cohort 0 in a post tomorrow. The broadcast will begin at 21 CEST.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) will hold a Q&A with CELR tomorrow. Celer’s technology will be discussed at the event.
- BitMart lists BlueSparrow (BLUESPARROW) with USDT pair at 12 CET tomorrow.
- Secret (SCRT) will hold a question and answer event at TSI 20 tomorrow.
- Next Block Expo will take place in Berlin from 23-24 November. The team of many projects including Polygon (MATIC), KILT Protocol (KILT, IOTA (MIOTA)) will participate in the event.
- The Global Blockchain Conference will take place from 23-24 November.
- On November 23, the Polkadot meeting will take place. The event will also feature Equilibrium (EQ), Kusama (KSM), Origin Trail (TRAC) projects in the Polkadot ecosystem.
- iExec RLC (RLC) will hold a question and answer event on Twitter Spaces on November 24 at 20:00 CET.
- HyperonChain (HPN) plans to launch its mainnet on November 25.
- Liquidus (LIQ) will launch the Liquidus app on November 25. The Liquidus wallet will be available in app stores.
- IBS (IBS) will burn one million tokens on November 25.
- Ethernity Chain (ERN) is releasing Lionel Messi NFTs on November 27.
- Binance Simple Earn has launched a special offer for ONT Locked Items to mark the fifth anniversary of Ontology (ONT).
- This week’s topic for Binance’s minigame WODL will be Web 3.0 wallets. Users with at least five correct answers will receive a prize from the $5,000 prize pool.
Contact us to be instantly informed about the last minute developments. twitter‘in, Facebookin and InstagramFollow and Telegram and YouTube join our channel!
Risk Disclosure: The articles and articles on Kriptokoin.com do not constitute investment advice. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are high-risk assets, and you should do your own research and due diligence before investing in these currencies. You can lose some or all of your money by investing in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Remember that your transfers and transactions are at your own risk and any losses that may occur are your responsibility. Cryptokoin.com does not recommend buying or selling any cryptocurrencies or digital assets, nor is Kriptokoin.com an investment advisor. For this reason, Kriptokoin.com and the authors of the articles on the site cannot be held responsible for your investment decisions. Readers should do their own research before taking any action regarding the company, assets or services in this article.
Disclaimer: Advertisements on Kriptokoin.com are carried out through third-party advertising channels. In addition, Kriptokoin.com also includes sponsored articles and press releases on its site. For this reason, advertising links directed from Kriptokoin.com are on the site completely independent of Kriptokoin.com’s approval, and visits and pop-ups directed by advertising links are the responsibility of the user. The advertisements on Kriptokoin.com and the pages directed by the links in the sponsored articles do not bind Kriptokoin.com in any way.
Warning: Citing the news content of Kriptokoin.com and quoting by giving a link is subject to the permission of Kriptokoin.com. No content on the site can be copied, reproduced or published on any platform without permission. Legal action will be taken against those who use the code, design, text, graphics and all other content of Kriptokoin.com in violation of intellectual property law and relevant legislation.