With the last raise of CD Projekt RED’s games, gamers on social media almost rebelled.
While the Turkish Lira continues to lose its value, it is no longer in the game world. Prices up to 2.000 TL we started to see Of course, the price hikes for previously released games also make Turkish players sad every day. SteamDB data shows that hundreds of games are getting raises every day.
The latest hike news came from the games of CD Projekt RED, which we cherish. To The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and Cyberpunk 2077 huge raise. The hikes in the games have also destroyed social media.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and Cyberpunk 2077 increased prices:
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt: 59.99 TL -> 249.99 TL (317%)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Blood and Wine: 39.99 TL -> 119.99 TL (200%)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Hearts of Stone: 19.99 TL -> 89.99 TL (350%)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Expansion Pass: 49.99 TL -> 199.99 TL (300%)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition: 74.99 TL -> 399.99 TL (433%)
- Cyberpunk 2077: 249 TL -> 499 TL
A little note: The hike is only on Steam for now. The sales of the games at Epic Games continue at the previous prices.
The raise for CD Projekt RED’s games also garnered these reactions from social media:
Critical development about Sony: