Recently, many Bitcoin and altcoin exchanges have come to the fore with new listings. The listing of cryptocurrencies is especially important for the expansion of the user base and the wider recognition of altcoins. For this reason, investors follow the stock market listing news closely. In this article, we will talk about 17 altcoins that were recently listed on various exchanges. Here are the details…
Listing announcements made for these 17 altcoins
- Poloniex listed Realio (RIO) with USDT pair at 10 CET yesterday.
- Major crypto exchange Bitpanda lists Floki Inu (FLOKI).
- Kraken is listing GMX (GMX) in USD and EUR pair as of March 21, 2023 at 17:30.
- LCX Exchange lists Tangent on March 21.
- BitMart lists Marvin Inu (MARVIN) in USDT pair as of March 20, 2023 at 05:00 CEST.
- LBank lists mCoin (MCOIN) in USDT pair as of March 20, 2023 EST.
- Bitci Borsa lists Metaguard (MTGRD) on March 20, 2023.
- BTCEX listed Arcadeum (ARC) at 18 CEST with USDT pair.
- LBank listed Velodrome Finance (VELO) with USDT pair yesterday.
- MEXC Global listed Athena Returns Olea (OLEA) with USDT pair yesterday.
- MEXC Global listed Changer (CNG) with USDT pair.
- Dcoin has listed Hooked Protocol (HOOK) with USDT pair.
- CoinEx has listed PlutusDAO (PLS) with USDT pair.
- Bitforex has listed IoTeX (IOTX) with USDT pair.
- Poloniex listed Gridex (GDX) with USDT pair.
- BKEX listed Stablz (STABLZ) with USDT pair.
- BitMart listed Amaze Token (AMT) with USDT pair yesterday.
Why are stock market listings important?
cryptocoin.com As we reported, listing a project on crypto exchanges for trading helps increase trust and credibility among investors. Cryptocurrency projects use it extensively to market their projects/tokens and ultimately gain more investors. Also, being listed on any popular crypto exchange creates a domino effect in opening doors for other players in the market.
Being listed on a major cryptocurrency exchange is essential for any project. These listings can often be things that increase or distort the adoption levels and market impact of a particular cryptocurrency. Being listed on an exchange can mean the difference between a hundred thousand and ten million customers. Therefore, new and old cryptocurrency projects can seek listing on the world’s largest crypto exchanges. A project may have a lot of potential, but it may not reach that potential due to the lack of exchange listings.
Contact us to be instantly informed about the last minute developments. twitter‘in, Facebookin and InstagramFollow and Telegram And YouTube join our channel!
Risk Disclosure: The articles and articles on Kriptokoin.com do not constitute investment advice. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are high-risk assets, and you should do your due diligence and do your own research before investing in these currencies. You can lose some or all of your money by investing in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Remember that your transfers and transactions are at your own risk and any losses that may occur are your responsibility. Cryptokoin.com does not recommend buying or selling any cryptocurrencies or digital assets, nor is Kriptokoin.com an investment advisor. For this reason, Kriptokoin.com and the authors of the articles on the site cannot be held responsible for your investment decisions. Readers should do their own research before taking any action regarding the company, assets or services in this article.
Disclaimer: Advertisements on Kriptokoin.com are carried out through third-party advertising channels. In addition, Kriptokoin.com also includes sponsored articles and press releases on its site. For this reason, advertising links directed from Kriptokoin.com are on the site completely independent of Kriptokoin.com’s approval, and visits and pop-ups directed by advertising links are the responsibility of the user. The advertisements on Kriptokoin.com and the pages directed by the links in the sponsored articles do not bind Kriptokoin.com in any way.
Warning: Citing the news content of Kriptokoin.com and quoting by giving a link is subject to the permission of Kriptokoin.com. No content on the site can be copied, reproduced or published on any platform without permission. Legal action will be taken against those who use the code, design, text, graphics and all other content of Kriptokoin.com in violation of intellectual property law and relevant legislation.