Transferring the services of institutions and organizations to digital media e-Government, identity application launched a new service. General Directorate of Population and Citizenship AffairsWithin the scope of the service connected to, mothers and fathers are now Identity applications of children under the age of 15 It can be done via e-Government. Thus, the need for families to leave the house related to this issue is eliminated. So, how to apply for e-Government ID under the age of 15?
How to apply for e-Government ID under the age of 15?
Your children under the age of 15 for identity application process General Directorate of Population and Citizenship Affairsof e-Government You can do it through the service it adds to its scope. First of all, the process your fee You need to provide. You can perform the process by following the steps listed below in order.
- First on your smartphone or computer e-Government Sign in to the service.
- “Search”General Directorate of Population and Citizenship AffairsType ” and click on the link that appears.
- In the page “Identity Card Applications for Citizens Under 15Click the button named ”.
- on the top right of the page that opens. New Application Continue by clicking the button.
- The person you are applying to on the screen that appears. Turkish Identity NumberEnter and inquire Click the button.
- As another step your reason for applying enter the relevant section.
- Add your credentials to the relevant section.
- Fill in your contact information in the blanks.
- Enter the information of the person who will receive the ID card.
- A preview section will appear in front of you.
- Select the notification method.
- Enter the code sent to your phone in the relevant field.
If you do the above e-Government You will have successfully completed the application.