Bitcoin has soared to almost $28,000 this week, above levels it hasn’t seen in almost nine months. Although dazzling with its rise, Bitcoin is not the only coin in the focus of investors in Turkey. Here are the cryptocurrencies most researched by investors in Turkey during the past week…
Investors in Turkey researched Bitcoin and them
Bitcoin, the largest cryptocurrency with its market value, has made a great rise during this week, which we are about to leave behind. The coin has approached $28,000. Meanwhile, cryptocurrency analytics and data platform CoinGecko cryptocoin.com According to the statistics shared with the company, investors in Turkey mostly searched for the following coins between 12-18 March 2023:
- BNB48 Club Token (KOGE): BNB48 Club appeared in the spring of 2018. According to the statements, KOGE operates in the form of a diverse and international BNB community and a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO). It conducts various activities including industry research, investment, community expansion, product development, node creation and other activities.
- USDC (USDC): USDC is a stablecoin issued by Circle and pegged at a 1:1 ratio to the US dollar. In the past weeks, the coin has lost its $1 stable, worrying investors. Some investors bought USDC at the low of $0.87 and profited when the coin reached $1 again.
- Bitcoin (BTC): Bitcoin, the largest cryptocurrency with its market value, is in the focus of investors in Turkey. As we mentioned above, BTC reached nine-month highs. Investors seem to be constantly researching the price of BTC to control the rise in its price.
- Pi Network (PI): Pi Network is a currently non-mainnet launch coin. So it is currently in the closed network era.
- Gelato (GEL): Gelato Network is automation network and allows developers to automate and transfer arbitrary smart contract applications on and across all EVM-based compatible Blockchains such as Ethereum.
- SingularityNET (AGIX): SingularityNET is a blockchain-powered platform that allows anyone to easily “create, share and monetize” AI services through the globally accessible AI marketplace.
- Sonne Finance (SONNE): Sonne Finance; It is the first local decentralized lending protocol built on Optimism for individuals, institutions and protocols to access financial services.
- Bone ShibaSwap (BONE): BONE is the management token of ShibaSwap belonging to the SHIB ecosystem.
- CryptoGPT Token (GPT): According to their own statement, CryptoGPT is the ZK Layer-2 Blockchain “powering” the AI revolution
- Platypus Finance (PTP): It is the management token of Platypus, one of the DEXs in the Avalanche ecosystem.
Contact us to be instantly informed about the last minute developments. twitter‘in, Facebookin and InstagramFollow and Telegram And YouTube join our channel!
Risk Disclosure: The articles and articles on Kriptokoin.com do not constitute investment advice. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are high-risk assets, and you should do your due diligence and do your own research before investing in these currencies. You can lose some or all of your money by investing in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Remember that your transfers and transactions are at your own risk and any losses that may occur are your responsibility. Cryptokoin.com does not recommend buying or selling any cryptocurrencies or digital assets, nor is Kriptokoin.com an investment advisor. For this reason, Kriptokoin.com and the authors of the articles on the site cannot be held responsible for your investment decisions. Readers should do their own research before taking any action regarding the company, assets or services in this article.
Disclaimer: Advertisements on Kriptokoin.com are carried out through third-party advertising channels. In addition, Kriptokoin.com also includes sponsored articles and press releases on its site. For this reason, advertising links directed from Kriptokoin.com are on the site completely independent of Kriptokoin.com’s approval, and visits and pop-ups directed by advertising links are the responsibility of the user. The advertisements on Kriptokoin.com and the pages directed by the links in the sponsored articles do not bind Kriptokoin.com in any way.
Warning: Citing the news content of Kriptokoin.com and quoting by giving a link is subject to the permission of Kriptokoin.com. No content on the site can be copied, reproduced or published on any platform without permission. Legal action will be taken against those who use the code, design, text, graphics and all other content of Kriptokoin.com in violation of intellectual property law and relevant legislation.