Binance, the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange by daily trading volume, recently made new statements for eight altcoins. According to the statements, some new altcoin pairs have been added to the stock market. Also, new coins have been added to the cross and isolated margin. Here are the details…
Binance lists three new pairs
cryptocoin.com As we have also reported, Binance, the largest cryptocurrency exchange with daily trading volume; It will start trading for AGIX/TRY, LOOM/USDT and OAX/USDT pairs on March 24, 2023 at 11:00 Turkish time. As it is known, TRY is Turkish Lira. In other words, users will be able to buy AGIX with Turkish Lira in their accounts. USDT is a stablecoin pegged to the US dollar. You can see information for other coins in the list below:
- SingularityNET (AGIX): SingularityNET is a blockchain-powered platform that allows anyone to easily “create, share and monetize” AI services through a globally accessible artificial intelligence (AI) marketplace. Through the SingularityNET marketplace, users can browse, test, and purchase a wide variety of AI services using the platform’s native utility token, AGIX. The coin rose 2% on a daily basis.
- Loom Network (LOOM): Loom Network is a platform-as-a-service built on Ethereum that allows developers to run large-scale decentralized applications. The purpose of this is to allow app developers to have smart contracts that can access much more computing power when needed. LOOM rose 6 percent on a daily basis.
- OAX (OAX): The OAX Foundation set out in 2017 with the belief that decentralized finance and crypto assets will be an integral part of the future of mainstream finance and commerce. The foundation’s deep-rooted beliefs in the collaborative nature of decentralized finance served as a foundation of commitment to work with key players in the space to explore and advance the potential of technology. OAX jumped over 45 percent in 24 hours.
Exchange adds new isolated and cross-margin coins
The cryptocurrency exchange did not sit idle in the margin area, either. On the other hand, the exchange added JOE (JOE), Risk Infrastructure Framework (RIF), iExec RLC (RLC) and Synapse (SYN) as new borrowable assets on Cross Margin. Apart from that, it has opened new pairs for trading on the exchange, generally on cross and isolated margin. In the last case, the newly added pairs are as follows:
- New cross margin pairs: BTC/TUSD, ETH/TUSD, JOE/BTC, JOE/USDT, RIF/USDT, RLC/BTC, RLC/USDT, SYN/USDT
- New isolated margin pairs: BTC/TUSD, ETH/TUSD
Contact us to be instantly informed about the last minute developments. twitter‘in, Facebookin and InstagramFollow and Telegram And YouTube join our channel!
Risk Disclosure: The articles and articles on Kriptokoin.com do not constitute investment advice. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are high-risk assets, and you should do your due diligence and do your own research before investing in these currencies. You can lose some or all of your money by investing in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Remember that your transfers and transactions are at your own risk and any losses that may occur are your responsibility. Cryptokoin.com does not recommend buying or selling any cryptocurrencies or digital assets, nor is Kriptokoin.com an investment advisor. For this reason, Kriptokoin.com and the authors of the articles on the site cannot be held responsible for your investment decisions. Readers should do their own research before taking any action regarding the company, assets or services in this article.
Disclaimer: Advertisements on Kriptokoin.com are carried out through third-party advertising channels. In addition, Kriptokoin.com also includes sponsored articles and press releases on its site. For this reason, advertising links directed from Kriptokoin.com are on the site completely independent of Kriptokoin.com’s approval, and visits and pop-ups directed by advertising links are the responsibility of the user. The advertisements on Kriptokoin.com and the pages directed by the links in the sponsored articles do not bind Kriptokoin.com in any way.
Warning: Citing the news content of Kriptokoin.com and quoting by giving a link is subject to the permission of Kriptokoin.com. No content on the site can be copied, reproduced or published on any platform without permission. Legal action will be taken against those who use the code, design, text, graphics and all other content of Kriptokoin.com in violation of intellectual property law and relevant legislation.