The leading cryptocurrency Bitcoin (BTC) fell as low as $43,500 and then recovered somewhat. As Cryptokoin.com previously reported, the BTC price is priced above $44,700 at the time of writing. This sharp drop in BTC is affecting the entire market and at the time of writing altcoin markets are trading on the red board. Now, investors are investigating how BTC and altcoin projects will perform this week.
For this reason, investors and traders are looking at the developments and dates that will affect the price of Bitcoin and altcoins. So what awaits Bitcoin and altcoins this week? What are the critical developments and dates that will affect market prices? We’ve researched the answers to these questions and more for you. Here are the important developments in the Bitcoin and altcoin market during the week of September 13-19 and the dates that should be watched carefully…
Here are the dates you should watch carefully in the altcoin market
- Bitcicoin (BITCI), Turkey’s first cryptocurrency with its own Blockchain network, will perform a massive coin burning on September 19. The project team made the following statement on the subject: “Here is the biggest cryptocurrency burning event of the year… We are burning 5 billion Bitcoins!” The price of BITCI is expected to be positively affected by this event, as the coin burning affects the price positively.
- KuCoin has completed its full integration with the Elrond mainnet. The exchange lists EGLD and Elrond.
- PAID Network (PAID), Saber (SBR) and TORG (TORG) are listed on the Bitmart exchange on September 13.
- There is news from Ethereum (ETH) this week. September 13 is the last day for people who want to become Ethereum developers to apply for the internship program of the project.
- This week is important for Ripple (XRP). The SEC will submit some additional documents to the judge on September 14 as part of the Ripple case.
- Solrise Finance (SLRS) and Oxen (OXEN) are listed on the CoinEX exchange on September 13.
- This week is critical in Chiliz (CHZ). Two fan token offerings (FTOs) will be held on the Socios.com app.
- Vesper Finans (VSP) is listed on September 14 and ZKSwap (ZKS) is listed on the Bitmart exchange on September 15.
- TRON CEO Justin Sun tweeted another good news for the TRON community. The TRON CEO announced in his tweet that Huobi Japan will list TRX along with QTUM.
- dYdX (DYDX) enters a new exchange. Kraken’s users can deposit with dYdX starting September 9th. However, trading operations will be active on the stock market on September 14.
- Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR), Elrond (EGLD), Flow (FLOW) and
- Persistence (XPRT) is listed on the Kucoin exchange on September 14.
- According to the statement of Tenset (10SET) team, there are 2 important developments on September 15th. On September 15, a new ‘Gem’ will be introduced and new subscriptions will be received.
- Interactive Brokers announced the launch of cryptocurrency trading through the Paxos Trust Company, which will provide a unique user experience on the trading platform.
- The 11th round of the grant hackathons organized by Gitcoin (GTC) will last until September 29.
- Litecoin inventor Charlie Lee told The Wall Street Journal that he believes the news of the Litecoin Foundation’s social media manager Walmart accepting the altcoin is true. Lee doesn’t know who is behind the deception.
- In Polkastarter (POLS), this week is important. Polkastarter users will be able to join two different IDOs.
- Nord Finance (NORD) will conduct a coin burn on September 15.
- The NFT marketplace developed by YetiSwap (YTS) will be launched on September 13.
- Eternal Oasis (ETOS) and Moon Rabbit (AAA) are listed on the cryptocurrency exchange Bithumb on September 13.
- DBX (DBX) and Nobility (NBL) are listed on September 15, MoonBear Finance (MBF) on September 16, and MintySwap (MINTYS) on September 17 on LBank.
- Nodetrade (MNX) is being delisted from Crex24 on September 18.
- This week is critical in the Grape Protocol (GRAPE). Raydium will activate a liquidity pool for the GRAPE-USDC pair on September 14.
- Thetan Arena (THG) will hold an IDO on September 16 at Polkastarter.
- Oasis Network (ROSE) is listed on the Bitfinex exchange on September 15.
Contact us to be instantly informed about the last minute developments. twitter‘in, Facebookin and InstagramFollow and Telegram and YouTube join our channel!
Disclaimer: The articles and articles on Kriptokoin.com do not constitute investment advice. Cryptokoin.com does not recommend buying or selling any cryptocurrencies or digital assets, nor is Kriptokoin.com an investment advisor. For this reason, Kriptokoin.com and the authors of the articles on the site cannot be held responsible for your investment decisions. Readers should do their own research before taking any action regarding the company, asset or service in this article.
Warning: Citing the news content of Kriptokoin.com and quoting by giving a link is subject to the permission of Kriptokoin.com. No content on the site can be copied, reproduced or published on any platform without permission. Legal action will be taken against those who use the code, design, text, graphics and all other content of Kriptokoin.com in violation of intellectual property law and relevant legislation.