The leading cryptocurrency, Bitcoin (BTC), dropped more than $3,000 with a sharp drop in the morning hours. As Cryptokoin.com previously reported, the BTC price is priced above $57,900 at the time of writing. However, GameFi coins, NFTs, Web 3.0 coins, meme coins and metaverse coins are rallying strongly compared to BTC. Especially SHIB, SAND and MANA are altcoins that have marked the last period. Now, investors are investigating how BTC and altcoin projects will perform this week.
For this reason, investors and traders are looking at the developments and dates that will affect the price of Bitcoin and altcoins. So what awaits Bitcoin and altcoins this week? What are the critical developments and dates that will affect market prices? We’ve researched the answers to these questions and more for you. Here are the important developments in the Bitcoin and altcoin market during the week of November 22-28 and the dates that should be watched carefully…
Here are the dates you should watch carefully in the altcoin market
- Binance lists 2 new altcoin pairs. The exchange adds trading pairs GALA/ETH and VGX/USDT to its platform.
- SwipeChain is known for bridging the crypto space and the ever-expanding world of commerce. This platform has revealed the details of an upcoming launch. Therefore, the testnet will take place on November 23, 2021.
- Mission Helios (HELIOS), United Emirate Decentralized Coin (UEDC), Batman (BATMAN), TCGCoin 2.0 (TCG2), Decentraland (MANA) and The Philosophers Stone (TPOS) are listed on the LBANK exchange on November 22.
- This week is important in Cardano. On November 25, Input Output, the development team behind the Cardano Blockchain, will host the Cardano 360 November event where key developments, updates and news will be announced.
- Cryptocurrency platform Navcoin has announced its plans for its upcoming mainnet upgrade. Therefore, the upgrade will help optimize XNAV, Navcoin’s native token. Also, transaction fees in the Navcoin ecosystem will be burned.
- The launch of the Ethereum Trustless Bridge Testnet on Harmony is imminent. The Bridge launch is expected to take place on November 22, 2021. Also, the launch will make it possible for its users to complete transactions between the Harmony chain and Ethereum-based ERC-20 tokens while avoiding the GAS fees of ETH.
- On the other hand, Strip Finance, a collateralized NFT and DeFi liquidity protocol, has recently revealed the details of its upcoming testnet launch. The testnet will take place on November 25, 2021.
- Dtravel announced a strategic integration with MEXC Global and Bybit. Through the partnership, Dtravel’s 200,000 properties will go live on both MEXC Global and Bybit. The listing will take place on November 26, 2021.
- ShinChan Token (SHINNOSUKE) and French Connection Finance (FCF) are listed on the Hotbit exchange on November 22.
- Mysterium (MYST) will make its mainnet launch on November 22.
- Ardana (DANA) is listed on the Bitmart exchange on November 22.
- XDEFI (XDEFI) and DeHub (DEHUB) are listed on the Gate.io exchange on November 22.
- Town Star (TOWN), Quidd (QUIDD) is listed on the Bitrue exchange on November 22.
- SENSO (SENSO) is listed on the BitForex exchange on November 23.
- Skey Network (SKEY), Boba Network (BOBA), Aurora (AURORA) and bloXmove Token (BLXM) are listed on the Bitmart exchange on November 23.
- Only1 (LIKE), Hifi Finance (MFT), and Litentry (LIT) are listed on the Kucoin exchange on November 23.
- Electra Protocol (XEP) will hold a coin burning event on November 28.
Contact us to be instantly informed about the last minute developments. twitter‘in, Facebookin and InstagramFollow and Telegram and YouTube join our channel!
Disclaimer: The articles and articles on Kriptokoin.com do not constitute investment advice. Cryptokoin.com does not recommend buying or selling any cryptocurrencies or digital assets, nor is Kriptokoin.com an investment advisor. For this reason, Kriptokoin.com and the authors of the articles on the site cannot be held responsible for your investment decisions. Readers should do their own research before taking any action regarding the company, asset or service in this article.
Warning: Citing the news content of Kriptokoin.com and quoting by giving a link is subject to the permission of Kriptokoin.com. No content on the site can be copied, reproduced or published on any platform without permission. Legal action will be taken against those who use the code, design, text, graphics and all other content of Kriptokoin.com in violation of intellectual property law and relevant legislation.