Microsoft continues to equip its latest operating system with new features. The company released Windows 11 Build 22621.1343 to Windows Insider users on the preview channel. So what does the new update bring? Here are the Windows 11 Build 22621.1343 update notes…
The search bar in Windows 11 is now customizable!
In Windows 11, the search bar wasn’t very customizable before, and it was only possible to choose whether to show it on the taskbar or not. You can now specify whether to show only the icon of the search bar, its box, or both, as in Windows 10.
In addition to new features, some annoying issues have also been resolved. One of them is the blue screen error while watching a video. This error was happening after activating the HDR feature.
Windows 11 Build 22621.1343 update notes
- Direct access to Windows Studio Effects from taskbar quick settings for NPU devices. This made it easier to open and edit camera effects. These effects included Background blur, Eye contact, Auto-framing, and Sound effects.
- When you have a problem in Windows 11, getting help with the error has been made easier. So much so that the Quick Help Application > Connection option has been added to the System > Troubleshooters settings.
- The search box is now even more customizable. You can specify how it will appear in Settings > Personalization > Taskbar.
- With the update, charging suggestions came. helps you increase the energy efficiency of your computer and reduce your carbon footprint. Go to Settings > System > Energy Suggestions > Power & Battery.
- Optimized for Braille devices.
- Added support for new Braille displays and new Braille input and output languages in Narrator.
- Improved Windows reliability.
- Fixed an issue affecting the color filters setting following complaints from Windows 11 users. When you activated the Contrast Color option, the system was adjusting the Grayscale color.
- Fixed the issue where the date information was displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue affecting IE mode. The text in the status bar sometimes disappeared.
- Fixed an issue that caused a blue screen during video playback. This was happening after activating the high dynamic range (HDR) setting on your screen.
- Fixed an issue that disabled the touch keyboard and PIN input keyboard.
- Fixed a reliability issue that occurred when using the Mission View.
- Fixed an issue affecting File Explorer. Focusing was not working when you used Shift + TAB or Shift + F6 keys.
- Fixed an issue affecting the user interface (UI). Volume up and down commands from the Bluetooth keyboard might not work.
Windows 11 Build 22621.1343 The date when the update will be available to all users is unknown. It is expected to be released for everyone in the coming weeks.
So what do you guys think about this issue? You can share your views with us in the Comments section below.