AMDAdrenaline Software 22.11.1 The driver update has been released. With the new version, new games have joined the games that received optimization support. In addition, important problems in the Radeon RX 6000 series have been resolved. Here are the games that received optimization and the problems that were resolved.
AMD Adrenaline Software has released update 22.11.1
With the AMD Adrenalin Software 22.11.1 driver update, two more games got optimization support. These Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 and Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales it happened. This number will increase in the future.
The Adrenaline Software 22.11.1 update also addressed a few problems Radeon RX 6000 series users had. So much so that the problem of the prediction lines not appearing in the World of Warship game has also been resolved. Here is the other important update notes;
- Fixed the “beep” sound when pressing shift + backspace while Radeon Anti-Lag is active.
- Fixed visual distortion seen in OpenGL applications with MSAA enabled.
- The problem of using video memory higher than necessary in multi-monitor setups on the RX 6000 series graphics card has been resolved with Adrenaline Software 22.11.1.
- Fixed the image appearing as an object in Edificius.
Known issues are as follows:
- On displays with a screen refresh rate of 240 Hz or higher, the Radeon RX 6000 series video card driver may time out or a black screen may occur if a high-speed primary video card and a low-speed secondary display are configured when watching videos or switching windows.
- On some AMD graphics cards with the Radeon 570, GPU usage may remain at 100 percent in performance metrics after the game is closed.
- With the Radeon RX 6900 XT, some AMD graphics card models may experience stuttering when watching video with Firefox while hardware acceleration is active.
- Some video cards, such as the Radeon RX 6700 XT, may experience short-term image degradation when switching between video and game windows.
You can download AMD Adrenalin Software update 22.11.1 by clicking here or going to https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/release-notes/rn-rad-win-22-11-1.
So what do you think about this update? Don’t forget to share your thoughts with us in the comments section!