The cryptocurrency market started the week in a general bearish state as the bitcoin (BTC) price dropped below $45,000.
According to CoinGecko data, bitcoin alone has a share of $840 million in the $2.12 trillion market. Among the remaining altcoin market, developments regarding Ethereum, XRP, Chiliz, dYdX, Tenset, Gitcoin, Polkastarter, YetiSwap, Eternal Oasis, Moon Rabbit, Grape Protocol and Thetan Arena can be followed this week.
- Opening price of the week: $3,296
- This week’s news:Today is the last day for people who want to become an Ethereum developer and/or advance themselves in this field to apply for the “internship program”.
- Why to follow: In the Ethereum ecosystem four months old An internship program is organized. During this program, software developers will be trained on how blockchain-based protocols are developed and how the process progresses. of the details can be seen here The program is scheduled to start in September 2021 and end in February 2022.
- Opening price of the week: $1.07
- This week’s news: The US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is expected to submit some additional documents to the judge on September 14 as part of its lawsuit with Ripple.
- Why to follow: Documentation to be submitted will consist of unedited versions of what the SEC claims has been “limitedly redacted.”
- Opening price of the week: $0.32
- This week’s news: This week on Socios.com, there are two fan token supply (FTO) will be arranged.
- Why to follow: By the Socios.com team the statement made according to the supply of the EFC token to be issued by Everton, 15; It will be possible to participate in the supply of the AVL coded token, which will be issued by Aston Villa, on September 16.
- Opening price of the week: $10.33
- This week’s news: Users of the cryptocurrency exchange Kraken have been able to deposit money on the exchange with dYdX since September 9.
- Why to follow: After deposits, trading will be opened on September 14 at 18:30 Turkish time. An Ethereum-based secondary layer (Layer 2) protocol, dYdX, was also listed on Binance on the 9th.
- Opening price of the week: $2.10
- Why to follow: On September 15, both a new ‘Gem’ will be introduced and new subscriptions will begin to be received.
- Opening price of the week: $8.98
- This week’s news: Grant hackathons organized by the Gitcoin community 11th roundIt started on September 8 and will run until September 29.
- Why to follow: The teams that presented their projects started to be voted by the followers. In the previous round of these hackathons, the total number of participants was 4,600 and prizes worth $350,000 were distributed.
- Opening price of the week: $1.76
- This week’s news: Polkastarter users will be able to participate in two different IDOs (first decentralized exchange offering) next week.
- Why to follow: Vera on September 21; IDO for Rangers Protocol will be held on September 23. Joining these IDOs requires whitelisting first, and the registration process for both Vera and Rangers Protocol will close on September 17.
- Opening price of the week: $0.056
- This week’s news: NFT marketplace developed by YetiSwap will be opened on September 13 at 22:00 Turkish time. announced.
- Why to follow: According to the statement, this platform can be used for the trading of collection piece NFTs and the production of NFTs.
Eternal Oasis (ETOS) and Moon Rabbit (AAA)
- This week’s news: South Korean-based cryptocurrency exchange Bithumb is listing two altcoins this week.
- Why to follow: Users will be able to trade with Eternal Oasis and Moon Rabbit starting September 13.
Grape Protocol (GRAPE)
- This week’s news: Raydium will create a liquidity pool for the GRAPE-USDC pair on September 14 at 15:00 Turkish time.
- Why to follow: Grape Protocol, part of the Solana ecosystem, decentralized communities. develops products that can be used to be better organized. Raydium will also open trading for GRAPE, which is distributed to users as a reward.
Thetan Arena (THG)
- This week’s news: Based on Binance Smart Chain Thetan Arena will hold an IDO on September 16, again at Polkastarter.
- Why to follow: A total of 2.5 million THGs will be sold for $0.08 each at IDO, where only users who have met certain conditions can participate.
Digital Asset Summit
- This week’s news: A digital asset summit will be held in New York on September 14-15, sponsored by Blockworks.
- Why to follow: Representatives of many different crypto money projects will attend the summit, which will be attended by names from organizations such as BNY Mellon, Grayscale, Morgan Stanley, and WisdomTree.
*The opening price of the week is based on data transmitted by CoinGecko as of 09:00 on Monday.